- Idichakka (Baby Jackfruit) – 1
- Grated coconut – 1/2 cup
- Cumin seeds – a pinch
- Garlic – 3 cloves
- Curry leaves – 1 sprig
- Red chilli – 1 (break into 3)
- Coconut oil – 1 tbspn
- Mustard seeds – 1/2 tspn
- Rice – 1 1/2 tspn
- Remove the outer skin of jack fruit and cut into pieces. Mix this with a little water and salt and cook it. Mince the pieces in a mixie only for 3 to 4 seconds.
- Mix the coconut, cumin seeds and garlic. Grind this in the mixie for just 5 second.
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter the mustard seeds. Add rice, red chilli pieces and curry leaves and fry. Add grounded coconut mix to it and saute well.
- To this add the minced jack fruit and stir. Cover and cook on low flame for 4-5 minutes. Stir well for some minute. Serve hot.