- Boneless chicken – 500 grams
- Yoghurt – 1 cup
- Ginger-garlic paste – 2 tspn
- Green chillies – 2(chopped)
- Coriander leaves(chopped) – 1tbspn
- Mint leaves(chopped) – 1/2- 1 tbspn
- Garam masala – 1/2 tspn
- Salt – to taste
- Onion(chopped) – 1 cup
- Ginger (chopped) – 1 tbspn
- Garlic(chopped) – 1 tbspn
- Green chillies(chopped) – 1/2 tbspn
- Tomato(chopped) – 1/2 cup
- Kasuri methi – 1- 2 tspn
- Chilly powder – 1 tspn
- Cardamom powder – 1/2 tspn
- Coriander powder] – 1 -2 tspn
- Marinate the boneless chicken pieces in a cup of yogurt, in which you add ginger-garlic paste, chopped green chilies, chopped coriander and mint leaves, garam masala and salt.
- In a kadai heat enough oil and add some chopped onions, saute well. Add chopped ginger, garlic and green chillies. Fry till almost brown then add some chopped tomatoes, some kasuri methi and fry till masala is cooked and oil comes out on the sides.
- Then add some cardamom powder, chilly powder and some coriander powder, mix and then add marinated chicken pieces along with the marinade.Check for salt.
- Cook till they are done and oil comes out of the sides, Switch off the flame. Serve with roti, chappathi, naan etc.