- Chicken – 500 gram
- Onion sliced – 2 medium
- Ginger-garlic Paste – 3 tbspn
- Tomato Chopped – 2 medium
- Yoghurt – 3-4 tbspn
- Kasoori methi – 1 tspn
- Turmeric powder – 1 tspn
- Red chilli powder – 2 tspn
- Garam masala – 1 tspn
- Sugar – 1/2 tspn
- Salt to taste
- Oil as needed
- Chopped coriander leaves
- Heat oil in a pan, shallow fry the chicken pieces for 3-4 minutes.
- Take out the fried chicken and keep it aside.
- In the same oil, add sliced onion and saute till golden brown. Add ginger-garlic paste saute it well till the aroma comes.
- Add chopped tomato and saute well. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt, garam masala, mix well.
- Add yoghurt, fried chicken and kasuri methi leaves and sugar.
- Mix them well and cover for 10 minutes on medium heat.
- Serve with rice, naan, chapathi etc.