Kerala Style Beef Balls
- Minced Cooked Beef – 1&1/2 cup
- Small Onion/Shallots(finely chopped) – 1/2 cup
- Green chillies(chopped) – 2
- Ginger(nicely chopped) – 1&1/2 tspn
- Garlic (Nicely chopped) – 1&1/2 tspn
- Curry leaves(finely chopped) – 2 tbspn
- Egg – 1
- Pepper powder – 1 tspn
- Salt – to taste
- Maida as required
- Oil – for frying
- Take a bowl, Add minced cooked beef, Small onions, Green chillies, Garlic, Ginger, Curry leaves, Salt, Pepper and egg, then mix everything well with your hand.
- Make small balls out of this mixture.
- Roll the balls in maida. Deep fry in hot oil. Transfer to a kitchen tissue. Serve hot with any sauce as per your taste.