As discussed before pomegranate health benefits are unbeatable even if we consume it any form. What if it is in more tasty way, like dessert or a pudding. Yes my folks, pudding can be made with pomegranate. Puddings are always favourite for children and adults. So if you are looking for an easy way to feed your child with fruits this can be helpful. This Pomegranate Pudding recipe is a simple 4 step recipe which includes minimum ingredients which is easily available. This Pomegranate Pudding can be mould into any shape that you needed.
- Pomegranate seeds – 1/2 to 1 cup
- china grass – 10 gram
- sugar -2 tblpn
- milk – 1 glass
- condensed milk – half tin
- Soak the china grass in water for 10 mints and melt it on low flame.
- Blend pomegranate seeds with milk well and sieve it.
- Pour condensed milk to the melted china grass and mix well. When it cools, Mix it with prepared pomegranate milk mixture. You can add more sugar if you needed.
- Place some pomegranate seeds in a pudding dish, Then pour the mixture on it and transfer to refrigerator for setting. (I used ice tray).
- Garnish With Pomegranate seeds.