Thai food is my all-time favourite food. I love fried chicken and some of the most flavourful fried chicken in the world are from Southeast Asia, for example, this crispy, moist, juicy and extremely delicious Thai Crispy Chicken. I have tasted the Thai Crispy Chicken once we have food from outside I don’t know where it from. But I still cannot forget the taste of that Thai fried chicken. Thai crispy moist fried chicken captured my mind and I decided to search for the recipe and try it at home. I have seen many Thai fried chicken recipe. The only problem was that the unavailability of the ingredients in our place. So I chose a simple form of the Thai fried chicken.
The main step in the recipe is the marinating the boneless chicken in the batter it is a special batter contains of red Chilli paste, Garlic paste, White sesame seeds, Egg, Corn flour, Soya sauce, Salt . Although this recipe is for “fried chicken” it doesn’t use too much oil and it is a good oil! Ensure that your pan is HOT prior to adding the chicken to avoid having the chicken absorb it.
- Boneless Chicken – 250 grm(small pieces)
- Red Chilly paste – 1/2 tbspn
- Garlic paste – 1 tbsn
- White sesame seeds – 1 &1/2 tbspn
- Egg – 1
- Corn flour – 2 tspn
- Soya sauce – 1 tspn
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Mix Red Chilly paste, Garlic paste, White sesame seeds, Egg, Corn flour, Soya sauce, Salt in a bowl.
- Marinate chicken in this mixture for half an hour.
- Heat oil in a pan. Deep fry the marinated chicken.
- Serve it with tomato ketchup.