Shake…. shake…..shake! Its shake time my foodies..! Do you have any dates left in your kitchen.I know you will have it. Take them out. Let’s begin the fun,fun of cooking! Today it is not an elaborated cooking procedure. This is a simple but creamy yummy shake that made with dates and other few ingredients. It is Creamy Date Shake. Today’s recipe special is a very healthy and a few ingredients recipe perfect for our health as dates have lots of benefits on our health. Dates are found to be very helpful in improving digestion and they are also a rich source of iron and also are an important source of vitamin B.
They also help in giving us more energy and also help in preventing constipation. This is a quick and rich milk shake made with dates.So do include dates in your diet and enjoy their health benefits and also their healing properties.
- Dates – ½ Cup
- Frozen milk – ½ Cup
- Fresh cream – 2 Tbspn
- Whole-milk yoghurt – ½ Cup
- Honey/sugar (optional) – 2 Tbspn
- Remove seeds and stems from the dates. Soak the dates in water for one hour.
- In a blender combine all the ingredients and blend for at least 2 minute, or until the mixture is smooth or to the preferred consistency.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.