It’s summer time already. It’s time for cool beverages and frozen treats. Kids and adults enjoy slurping on something cool or licking something cool all day. I usually make many fruit juices, milkshakes, buttermilk drinks and popsicles around this time of the year. Today I’am sharing Oreo Shake Recipe. I do not know whether to call this a healthy drink or not. It has loads of milk, so it is healthy. A bit of chocolate.. unhealthy?? No way. I think this is the perfect drink to make fussy milk haters love to drink milk. To make it more healthy, use low fat ice cream and milk..!! Problem solved..!! Who does not love Oreo cookies? Not many I suppose. Oreo – twist, lick, dunk.! it is rich and creamy milkshake prepared with signature oreo cookies with oreo cream.
Certainly oreo shake recipe is for sweet stuff lovers as it contains a punch of vanilla ice cream or whipped cream. It is even easier to make the Oreo milkshake. Makes for a good evening drink, especially on a hot sunny day. An Oreo milk shake is just a blitz away.!
- OREO Cookies – 10 (I used Oreo Choco Cream)
- Chocolate syrup(optional) – 4 tspn
- Frozen milk – 2 cup
- Vanilla icecream, softened – 2 cup
- Crumble 2 cookies and set aside.
- Place remaining cookies in blender. Add frozen milk,chocolate syrup and ice cream, blend until smooth. You can also add sugar if u needed.
- Pour into glasses, top with whipped cream and crumbled cookies . Serve immediately.