Schezwan Style Chicken Hakka Noodles
Chinese foods are always famous for their special tangy flavours. People love Chinese foods cannot ignore the amazing schezwan dishes for any cost. I love schezwan foods for their spicy combinations. Schezwan dishes has an ancient history for their wonderfull spice and sauce history. We are going to make a schezwan style chicken hakka noodles. As the name indicates shezwan sauce is the main ingredient using dry red chillies and garlic. Schezwan style chicken Hakka noodles is much tastier as it added with the fried marinated chicken strips in soya and chilli sauce. It is one of the famous dish of the Chinese cuisine.
- Chicken(cut into thin stripes) – 1 cup
- Cabbage -1/2 cup, shredded
- Beans-1/4 cup, shredded
- Carrot-1/2 cup, shredded
- Spring Onions-1 cup, chopped
- Garlic -1/2 tbsp, c hopped
- Capsicum-1, finely shredded
- Bell peppers(red, yellow) – ½ cup
- Celery-1 stem,sliced
- Oil-5 tbsp
- Dry red c hillies-4,crushed
- Soya sauce-1 tbsp
- Tomato sauce-1 tbsp
- Vinegar-1 tbsp
- Chilly sauce-1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Pinch of pepper
- Boil a litre of water in a large sauce pan and add salt. Add noodles to the boiling water and cook till ¾ done, drain it. Run cold water through the noodles to rinse off excess starch. Drain thoroughly and sprinkle 1 tbsp oil and mix well.
- Marinate chicken stripes with soya sauce, chilli sauce and salt. Fry it. Keep aside.
- Heat 5 tbsp oil and fry the crushed red chillies until light brown. Add garlic and fry for 10 seconds and then add spring onions and stir fry it.
- Then add all the vegetables and stir fry for 2-3 minutes. Add fried chicken.
- Add noodles, add soya sauce, tomato sauce, vinegar, chilly sauce, salt and pepper . Mix well.
- Remove to a serving plate.