Achar/pickle has been a very important dish in most of ours meal time. Me and my husband want any of pickle for our meal even if there are other dishes too. Mango pickle is my favorite one and i am not a big fan of lemon pickle. I know many of you may thinking now that every one is aware about pickles and does it need as recipe. It is Beef Pickle, because i know many of my foodies didn’t tried the special pickle i am going to discuss here. It is Beef Pickle.
For us, beef dishes are such an important part of our food. It is not possible to get beef every time we think of it. So beef pickle is one of the best way to preserve beef. This beef pickle recipe is adapted from my mom. She used to make plenty varieties of pickles and this one is most wanted among them. The beef are chopped into tiny pieces and cooked in spices then deep fried. Then the beef mix is added with some regular but tremendous spices blend and it becomes an irresistible fusion of flavors. Do try it today and find your reason to have meal!
- Beef – 1 kg
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tspn
- Chilly powder – 5-6 tspn(as per ur tatse)
- Salt to Taste
- Ginger-Garlic nicely crushed – 8 tspn
- Green Chilly – 5 no.s(Nicely chopped)
- Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tspn
- Curry leaves – few
- Fenugreek powder – 1/4 tspn
- Coconut Oil
- Vinegar – as required
- Cut Beef into very small pieces and cook it with salt and turmeric powder. Then deep fry it in coconut oil.Keep it aside.
- Splutter mustard seeds in the hot oil that we have used to fry beef pieces, Add curry leaves, ginger-garlic and saute well.
- Add green chilly,Turmeric powder,Chilly powder and saute it till a nice aroma comes. Add fried beef pieces and mix well. Saute for some minutes. Switch off the flame.
- Sprinkle fenugreek powder and mix well. Then pour Required Vinegar to it and mix well.
- when it cools, Store the Beef Pickle in an airtight container.