- Beef – 1/2 kg
- Ginger garlic chopped – 3 tspn
- Salt to taste
- Crushed pepper – 2-3 tspn
- potatoes – 2 small
- soya sauce – 3 tspn
- Cornflower powder – 1- 2 tbspn
- Cheese – 1 slice
- Broccoli – 1 cup, boiled
- Cook beef with salt, ginger garlic chopped, crushed pepper, potato pieces with enough water.
- When the beef is cooked well, add soya sauce cornflour-water mix and cheese. Mix everything well.
- Mix with boiled broccoli and serve hot.
- Decorate with boiled broccoli and carrot as per your taste.