Vegetable Fried Rice/ Mixed Veg Fried Rice
Rice varieties are always the king of every lunch or meal. Of course every one have tried a lot of rice dishes in home and the one of the amazing recipe should be the fried rice. Fried rice can made with any kind of ingredients. It can be veg or non veg based on everyones preference and availability of ingredients. Now we are going to prepare an easy vegetable fried rice includes a lot of vegetables and sauces which will give it a unique flavour. Fried rice goes well with any gravy. You can also have this vegetable fried rice without any side dish.
- Basmati rice – 1 cup
- Oil -1 tspn for cooking rice
- Beans – 1/4 cup finely chopped
- Carrot –1/4 cup finely chopped
- Cabbage – 1 cup shredded
- Capsicum – 1/4 cup finely chopped
- Spring onion greens – 2 ½ tbsp finely chopped
- Olive oil/ Any refined oil – 2 ½ tbspn
- Soya sauce – 2-3 tspn
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper powder – to taste
- Soak Basmati rice for 15 minutes.
- Boil water in a pot, add soaked basmati rice to it with a tspn of oil and salt. Drain it. Fluff it with a fork and spread it on a plate to cool. The cooked grains should be separate.
- Heat oil in a pan, when the oil is very hot, add beans and fry for a few seconds, followed by carrot, cabbage, capsicum and spring onion.
- Add cooked rice, soya sauce, needed salt and pepper . Mix everything well and serve hot.
It is better to done the whole procedure on high flames.