Palada payasam(Using Palada Payasam Mix)
- Milk – 2 ltrs
- Rice Palada Payasam Mix – 300 gram(1 Pack)
- Ghee – 1 tbspn
- Cardamom – 2 nos
- Cashews – As required
- Kismis – as required
- Boil 2 litres of milk in a thick vessel.
- Empty the contents of Rice palada mix into the boiling milk.
- Stir in between and cook on high flame till the required consistency is reached (25-30 minutes).
- Heat 1 tbspn of ghee in a pan, Roast nuts and kismis In it. Add this to the payasam. Sprinkle cardamom powder.Mix well.