A homemade dish is always healthy. We always want to have sauces accomplished with all our snacks all the time. Mainly with the appetisers we cannot imagine them without a sauce. We have seen making of many homemade sauces. Early I have presented the momos(dumplings) with a Garlic Red Chilly Hot Sauce. This is an authentic Chinese side sauce famous in Chinese restaurants. I have tasted this sauce once we passed through a Chinese restaurant in Bangalore. Ordered spring rolls but I adored on the taste of the side garlic sauce. Then onwards I have started searching for the recipe and I got this delicate recipe. I want all of you to try this garlic and red chilly hot sauce to make your dishes more hot!
- Garlic cloves – 6-8 cloves
- Dried red chillies – 4
- Sugar – 1tbspn
- Vinegar – 2 tbspn
- Vegetable oil – 1/2 tbspn
- Salt – to taste
- Peel garlic cloves, wash it and keep aside.
- Soak dried red chillies in vinegar for one hour.
- Now put all ingredients in a blender to make a smooth paste.
- Ready to serve with Momos.