Homemade Sausage Pizza
Homemade pizzas are always more tasty because this will be made by your closed one to their loved ones. As it is cooked in love more than flavors it tastes much more amazing. This is another tasty but easy pizza recipe tried by me. This Homemade Sausage Pizza is a recipe adapted from one of my foodie friend and i am really happy that it turns out yummier than i thought. This is a quick pizza made with sausage and some regular pizza toppings.
This is a pizza cooked in microwave oven so the pizza base turned out more crunchy and if you are not able to get an oven you can use any kind of steamer even you can cook the base in pressure cooker(but i’am not aware about the correct heat and procedures,kindly search it). I have used pizza sauce and onion and bell peppers and capsicum for the toppings. You can use any topping according to your options.Come on foodies, make you normal days more fun. Do try this Homemade Sausage Pizza at your home and serve it to your kids.
- Warm water – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1 tbspn
- Oil – 1 Tbspn
- Refined flour – 2 cups
- Rava – 1 tbspn
- Dry yeast – 1 Tbspn
- salt – 1 tspn
- Chicken Sausages(cut into thin round pieces) – 3/4 cup
- Pizza sauce – 1- 2 tbspn
- Onion – 1/2 cup (chopped)
- Bell peppers & Capsicum – 1 cup (chopped)
- Shredded mozzarella cheese – 1 1/2 cup
- oregano – for garnish
- Make crust by combining ingredients listed,kneading by hand for 5-8 minutes.(Mix flour and yeast together first if kneading by hand.) Cover and let rise in a warm place for about 40 minutes. Turn the oven on for a minutes or two, then turn off and place dough inside to rise.
- Grease a circular pizza pan with butter or olive oil, Knead pizza crust dough until no air bubbles remain, and then press dough onto pan until it reaches the sides.
- Top with the pizza sauce, vegetables and the chicken sausages. Sprinkle shredded cheese as desired.Top with oregano for garnish if you want.
- Bake at 180 degree C (Convection mode),for about 13 minutes, or until the cheese gets melted. Turn off oven and keep it there for another 3-5 mints or until ready to serve.