Homemade Chicken Shawarma
- Kuboos – 4
- Boneless Chicken – 4 pieces(cut into small lengthwise pieces)
- Yogurt – 1 tbspn
- Pepper powder – 1/4 to 1/2 tspn
- salt to taste
- oil – 2 tbspn
- garam masala – a pinch
- mayonnaise- 1/4 to 1/2 cup
- Yoghurt – 1 to 2 tbspn
- salt to taste(only if required)
- Onion – 1 finely chopped
- Tomato -1 finely chopped
- Cabbage – small piece finely chopped
- Chopped lettuce or parsley – a hand full
- Prepare the sauce by mixing mayonnaise, yogurt and salt(only if required).
- Marinate chicken pieces with salt, pepper, garam masala, yogurt and keep it aside for 1 hour. Heat a nonstick frying pan and pour some oil and shallow fry these chicken pieces.
- Once it is cooked, Switch off the flame and Mix it with all veggies we have taken in the same pan.
- Now to assemble, place the hot kuboos on a flat plate with a lettuce and pour little of the sauce. Place a little of chopped vegetables and the fried chicken mix. Drizzle a little bit of sauce over it and roll it. Serve hot.