Egg Fried Rice
I have shared enough varieties of rice items here.but i am not gonna stop with them.Rice varieties are always easy main course. It is less time consuming and worth waiting! Today it is a egg fried rice. Every one of us would have been tried this fried rice at least once at your busy days. Same thing here,i made it because this Egg Fried Rice is very easy to make and yet more tastier than compared to any other rice diversity. My kid loves eggs,and she always wanted to have omelette for her lunch box. Twice a week she used to have egg in her lunch box. One day she said that she is bored of them then i got to decide to substitute that with something else without changing the egg from the lunch box.
So i remembered a fried rice that my mom used to make for our boxes during our school days. Her recipe was too tempting and i never got bored of it. So i called her in this morning for the recipe. I have added a plenty of vegetables to make this Egg Fried Rice more delicious and of course the kid will have them without any compromise if it is in this form. The specially scrambled egg will give the whole flavor to the dish. Keep digging and find more exciting rice varieties here!
- Basmati Rice – 3 cups
- Spring Onions – 1 bunch
- Capsicum – 1 medium
- Beans, Carrot and Cabbage – 2 cups
- Salt to taste
- Soya Sauce – 2 tbspn
- Oil – 2 tbspn
- Pepper powder – 1 tbspn
For Scrambled Eggs:-
- Eggs – 3 nos
- Onions – 1 medium
- Salt to taste
- Pepper powder – 1/4 tspn
- Green Chilies – 1 long
- Spring Onion greens – handful
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Soak Basmati r ice for 15 minutes. Boil enough water in a pot,add soaked basmati rice to it with a tspn of oil and salt. Then drain it. Fluff it with a fork and spread it on a plate to cool. The cooked grains should be separate.
- Chop onions finely. Heat a pan with oil, saute onions till they turn light golden in colour. Meanwhile take the eggs in a bowl, whisk well with salt and pepper.
- When the onions are turn transparent, add the egg batter, spring onion greens, green chilies, scramble it quickly over high flame. Keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, when the oil is very hot, add beans and fry for a few seconds, followed by carrot, cabbage, capsicum and spring onion.
- Add cooked rice, scrambled egg, soyasauce, needed salt and pepper . Mix well and serve hot.