Festivals can’t be completed without a dessert as it is a perfect way to wish bye to the meal. Here is how to do an amazing pineapple upside pudding for you special occasions. My family loves pudding and so I love to experiment varieties. Today I am sharing one of my best pudding recipe tested and ‘tasted’ in my own kitchen. Pineapple is the main content in it. Pineapple Upside Pudding is a delightful yummy pudding with the goodness of the pineapple, sponge cake and vanilla flavoured custard and other ingredients. Don’t ever miss a chance to win hearts with your taste skills. So do try it and be a yummy person in them.
- Pineapple Slices – 10-12
- Cherries – 20(cut into halves)
- Sponge Cake – 10-12 slices
- Pineapple juice – 1/2 to 1 cup
- Plantain(Banana) – 1 cup (chopped)
- Butter – 1-2 tbspn
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Vanilla Custard Powder – 2-3 tbspn
- Milk – 1&1/2 cup
- Cook pineapple slice in Sugar Syrup and keep it aside. Cut Plantain into small pieces,Cook it in the same sugar syrup that we have used to cook pineapple.
- Prepare vanilla custard as per the package instruction.
- Take a bowl/pudding dish , grease it with butter. Place half of the cooked pineapple pieces in the bowl along with cherries. Place the sponge cake pieces on it as a second layer. Pour pineapple juice over it.
- As the next layer, place cooked plantain pieces on it. Again layer it with reserved pineapple pieces. Over that pour the prepared vanilla custard.
- Transfer the bowl for setting into the refrigerator.After some hours(till it set well), Cover the bowl with a plate, Flip it to the plate and serve immediately.