Chocolate Coffee Shake
Bored of your regular drinks?? No worries. I am here to help you my friends with a super and special shake. This is a Chocolate Coffee Shake. This is a complete treat for your taste buds as it has only your favourite ingredients. I don’t know about you guys but these are my all time favourite ingredients. I can have tons of it alone even if it so. What will happen then when it combined together?? OH my god! Simply awesome!! The key ingredients are coffee and the chocolate. When the frozen milk is fused with coffee and the chocolate syrup then vanilla ice cream it looks charming and taste like heaven. This is much like an iced cappuccino you might buy at a restaurant.
- Milk(frozen) – 2 cup
- Vanilla ice cream – 1 large scoop
- Chocolate syrup – 1 tbspn
- Instant coffee powder – 1 tbspn
- whipped cream (to garnish)
- Blend all the ingredients in the blender until smooth. Pour into a large glass.
- Place a scoop of whipped cream/ ice cream on top.
- Pour little chocolate sauce over the whipped cream and enjoy.