- china grass- 5 gram(soak in 1 cup of water for ½ hour)
- Carrot grated – 1 cup
- Milk – 2 cup + 4 Tbspn
- Condensed milk – 1/2 tin
- Vanilla essence – 1 tspn
- First boil the grated carrot in ½ cup of water.
- Then grind the cooked carrot with 4 Tbspn of milk and keep aside
- Boil the soaked china grass in low heat till it melts with the soaked water.
- Pour 2 cup milk into a thick bottomed pan, when the milk starts boiling, reduce the heat and add condensed milk ,vanilla essence and carrot paste , mix well for few seconds.
- Then add the melted china grass to the milk mixture.Stir it continuously for 2 minutes.
- Then transfer to the serving dish and chill it for 2 hours. Garnish with roasted nuts. Serve chilled.