- Boiled Carrots – 2 large ones
- Eggs – 4
- Milk Powder – 4 tbsp
- Maida – 2 tspn
- Sugar – 4 tbspn or as per your taste.
- Cardamom Powder – 1/2 tspn
- Ghee – 1/2 tbspn
- Roasted Almonds,Nuts,Kismis – for garnishing
- Add all ingredients except ghee and almonds,nuts,kismis in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat a nonstick pan and coat it with ghee. Pour in the carrot mixture. Sprinkle the roasted nuts and kismis over it.
- Cover and cook on a low flame for about 20-25 minutes. You’d know it is cooked when you insert a fork in middle and it comes out clean. Cut it into desired shapes.