This Pineapple salad is a fresh and cool salad side dish for you hot summer days. Pineapple is being the main ingredient,we all should aware about the magnificent health benefits of raw pineapple. Pineapples are the essential source of vitamin c and antioxidants. I tried this tropical salad when I was on diet for weight loss. On that times I have tried all kinds of salads and soups with all kinds of fruits and vegetables. I got this recipe from one of my Aunty. Pineapple was too friendly for me during my diet times. I have planted kanthari mulak (thai chilli/crushed bird chilli) in my flat corner. So I thought of making it as an ingredient for my salad. Kanthari mulak is best for diabetics.I have added garlic, coriander leaves, pepper for the flavours. Add a pinch of salt and honey for more taste at the time of serving.
- Pineapple – 1 (cut into small pieces)
- Chopped coriander leaves – 1/4 to 1/2 cup
- Crushed Bird’s chili/Thai chili (kanthari mulak) – as per ur taste
- Garlic – 2 small cloves or as per your taste
- Pepper – 1/2 tspn
- Pinch of salt
- Mix all the ingredients given above in a bowl.
- When serving, add a little honey