Today I am sharing an easy recipe of Penne Pasta in white sauce. Everyone will love its creamy texture. You can prepare this easy Penne Pasta for your Dinner or this can also send in kids lunch box. Here I added some coloured bell peppers to enhance its taste and also its look.
- Penne Pasta – 2 cup
- Onion(finely chopped) – 1 small
- Chicken breast (cut into small bite-sized pieces) – 200 gram
- Curd – 1Tbspn
- Garlic cloves (finely crushed) – 4 cloves
- Coloured bell peppers (chopped) – 1/2 cup
- Butter – 1 Tbspn
- Plain flour/ maida – 1 Tbspn
- Milk – 2 cups
- Freshly ground black pepper – ½ tspn
- Chilli Flakes – 1/2 tspn
- Oregano – 1/2 Tspn
- Cheese Slice – 1
- Salt – to taste
- Oil as reruired
- Cook pasta in a large vessel of boiling water according to package directions, Add salt as required. Add 2 tspn of oil to it to avoid sticking. Drain pasta and keep aside.
- Marinate chicken pieces with salt, pepper and Curd. Keep aside.
- Heat 1 Tbspn of oil in a frying pan over medium heat. When the oil is hot, fry the chicken pieces untill it turn soft and tender. Keep it aside.
- To the same pan pour little more oil if it needed, Add chopped garlic and onion, stirring occasionally , until the onion become translucent. Add coloured bell peppers and Saute only for few minutes. Transfer this mixture to a bowl.
- In a pan melt the butter over medium heat. When the butter has melted, add the flour and stir constantly . Once the mixture bubbles, continue cooking and stirring for some more seconds.
- Then add milk. Increase heat to medium-high. Don’t worry about any lumps in the mixture, they should disappear while stirring. Stirring constantly , until the sauce thickens. Add the cheese slice also. You can also add grated cheese.
- Add salt and pepper to it. Also add chilli flakes and oregano, Stir to combine.
- Add sauted onion, garlic , bell pepper , chicken, green onion and pasta to the sauce. Mix everything well.
- Serve Hot.