- Raw Plantain – 1/4 cup (Cut into 1″ stripes)
- Yam (Chena) – 1/4 cup (Cut into 1″ stripes)
- Long Beans – 1/4 cup (Cut into 1″ stripes)
- Carrots – 1/4 cup (Cut into 1″ stripes)
- Drumsticks (cut long) – 1 /4 cup
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tspn
- Water – 1/4 cup
- Grated Coconut – 3/4 cup
- Curd – 1 cup
- Green Chilli – 3-4
- Curry Leaves – handful
- Coconut Oil
- Salt to taste
- Cut all vegetables into stripes. Take all the cut vegetables and boil it in water with some salt and turmeric. Do not let it get overcooked.
- Coarsely grind the grated coconut, green chillies.
- Add this to the cooked vegetables, mix well, switch off the flame.
- Add the curd to this mixture.Mix every thing well.
- Add a dash of coconut oil and a handful of curry leaves. Close the lid for some time. Mix well with a spoon before serving.