We have tried variety of seafood dishes before. Seafoods are highly rich in minerals. They also contain high levels of Zinc, which is important to develop a healthy immune system.This is an other prawn recipe tried in my own kitchen. It is a simple and easy way to serve your prawn for you children. This Kerala Style Prawns Dry Fry/ Chemmeen Fry my child’s favourite dish for her lunch. First you have to marinate the cleaned prawns with some of the spices and deep fried.
- Prawns cleaned – 250 gm
- Ginger garlic paste – 2-3 tspn
- Kashmiri Chill powder – 1-2 tspn
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tspn
- Salt – To taste
- Curry leaves – 1 Spring
- Oil – For shallow fry
- Marinate prawns with ginger garlic paste,tumeric powder,chilli powder and salt. Keep in refrigerator for minimum 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a kadai. Deep fry 1 spring of curry leaves. Keep it aside.
- Shallow fry prawns till golden brown colour. Mix the fried curry leaves with the fried prawns.Serve hot with rice.