- Chicken mince (keema) – 300 grams
- Green peas – 1/2 Cup
- Oil – 2 Tbspn
- Onion chopped – 1 large
- Ginger-garlic paste – 2 Tspn
- Green chillies chopped – 1-2
- Coriander powder – 1 Tspn
- Cumin powder – 1/4 Tspn
- Red chilli powder – 3/4 Tspn
- Fresh coriander leaves,chopped -1 Tbspn
- Salt – to taste
- Garam masala powder – 1/2 Tspn
- Lemon juice – 1/4 Tbspn
- Heat oil in a thick-bottomed pan and add onion. Fry till lightly browned. Add ginger garlic paste and stir-fry for a minute. Add Chicken mince/ Keema, green chillies, coriander powder, cumin powder and red chilli powder. Stir-fry for five minutes and mix well. Add 3/4 cup of water, bring to a boil.
- Cover with a lid , lower the heat and simmer for half an hour. Add green peas(I used frozen green peas), coriander leaves, salt, garam masala powder, lemon juice and another half cup of water.
- Mix well and simmer covered for about ten minutes till the peas are cooked well. Adjust salt. Serve hot.
Recipe courtesy: Sanjeev kapoor