- Chicken – 500 gram
- Chilly sauce – 1/2 tspn
- Green chilly – 20 no
- Worcestershire sauce – 1/2 tspn
- Tomato sauce – 1 tspn
- Soya sauce – 1/2 tspn
- Red food colour – 1 small pinch
- Salt – to taste
- Oil for frying
- Marinate chicken pieces with salt for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan, Deep fry the chicken pieces and keep it aside.
- Heat 2 tspn oil in a pan, Add slitted green chillies to it and saute well. Add food colour and mix it.
- Add all sauces one by one and mix everything well.
- To this add fried chicken pieces and mix well. Stir everything for some minutes. SErve hot.