Pizza is always a best snack/ main dish for all kind of situations. Pizzas are not easily available in many of places. Hence here we are discussing about a easy homemade chicken pizza. Homemade chicken pizza is very mouthwatering and healthy when it served to our special ones prepared by loved ones. Home made chicken pizza is topped with marinated cheesy chicken in special pizza sauce. I’am inviting everyone to experiment this homemade chicken pizza .
- Warm water – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1 tbspn
- Oil – 1 Tbspn
- Refined flour – 2 cups
- Rava – 1 tbspn
- Dry yeast – 1 Tbspn
- Salt – 1 tspn
- Pizza sauce – 1-2 tbspn
- chicken breast – 1 Cup(cut into small bite-sized pieces)
- Oil – for frying
- Salt – 1/2 tspn
- Pepper – 1/4 tspn
- Chilly powder – 1/2 tspn
- Yoghurt – 1-2 tspn
- Onion – 1/2 cup (chopped)
- Bell peppers & Capsicum – 1 cup (chopped)
- Shredded mozzarella cheese – 1 1/2 cup
- oregano – for garnish
- Make crust by combining ingredients listed,kneading by hand for 5-8 minutes. (Mix flour and yeast together first if kneading by hand.) Cover and let rise in a warm place for about 40 minutes. Turn the oven on for a minutes or two, then turn off and place dough inside to rise.
- Prepare chicken by marinate the cut chicken with seasonings and then frying in heated oil until fully cooked.
- Grease a circular pizza pan with butter or olive oil, Knead pizza crust dough until no air bubbles remain, and then press dough onto pan until it reaches the sides.
- Top with the pizza sauce, vegetables and the prepared chicken. Sprinkle on cheeses as desired. Top with oregano for garnish if you want.
- Bake at 180 degree C (Convection mode),for about 13 minutes, or until the cheese gets melted.Turn off oven and keep it there for another 3-5 mints or until ready to serve.
You can also prepare this Homemade Chicken Pizza with shop bought readymade pizza base. You just need to top with pizza sauce, vegetables and the prepared chicken and shredded cheese, Finally bake it.