As I told earlier. I am a big fan of Italian recipes, mainly pasta and spagetti. I have experimented plenty varieties in my kitchen. But all I didn’t shared here. But this Creamy Pasta is one of the simple and quick pasta recipe. This is one of my favourite pasta. It is quite different from tomato based pasta recipe. This one is cream based; it has its own amazing flavour and creaminess. Totally yummy. I added chicken in this, but you can make it completely veg. Add any vegetables like mushroom, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower and any other vegetables that available in your kitchen.
This is the creamy pasta which I didn’t used any sauces(either white sauce or red sauce). The pasta is cooked in the fresh cream(it was available during that time and my kid was in hurry). You can make white sauce for the dish. But it won’t be the same. White sauce pasta is much more complicated and it is common. This one is a rare and yummy pasta recipe with fresh cream and goodness some few ingredients mixture. You should try it and check it yourself guys!
- Eliche/Pasta – 200 grm
- chicken Breast Strips – 80 grm
- Cooking Cream – 70 grm(i used Fresh cream)
- Garlic(Nicely Chopped) – 4 pods
- Onion(nicely chopped) – 3 tbspn
- Vegetable Oil
- Salt and pepper according to taste
- oregano as per taste
- Cook Pasta according to package instruction in salted water with oil, then drain it and keep it aside.
- Meanwhile Cook chicken breast stripes with salt and pepper.
- Heat Vegetable oil in a nonstick pan, add chopped garlic and saute well, Add Chopped onions and saute it well.
- Add cooked chicken pieces and saute it for 5 minutes. Then add cooking cream and cook for 10 minutes. Add salt and pepper according to your taste.
- Sprinkle some oregano to this and mix well. Add cooked pasta to it and mix everything well. Serve hot.