The more the sun get hotter the more I am starving for cool drinks. It is not possible to have soft drinks from shops as it contains preservatives and added sugars and colours and not good for health. I have been trying varieties of smoothies in my kitchen and I have found a lot of interesting varieties of drinks. Mango yogurt smoothie is one among them. The mango season is here and we all will be easily available with mangoes.
Mango is called the king of fruits not just for its taste and super flashy yellow colour, but also for the array of health benefits it offers and yogurt is a unique food because it is cultured milk product. Yogurt is a calcium powerhouse and a source of high-quality protein. Yogurt is nutrient rich because it is an excellent source of vitamins and minerals for its calories. This is combination of mango and yogurt blended together and served with fresh cream. I hope you will like this Mango Yogurt Smoothie.
- Ripe mango cubes – 1 to 1 &1/2 cups
- Yogurt – 1 Cup
- Sugar – 1 Tbspn (adjust according to the sweetness )
- Water – 1/2 Cup (add more water for a thinner consistency)
- Crushed ice cubes – 1/2 Cup
- Place all the above ingredients in a blender and blend for a little less than a minute. Adjust the consistency of the smoothie by adding more water and adjust sugar accordingly, Serve chilled. Garnish with cream and mint leaves.