Chocolates are highly demanded in every seasons. We do make a lot of chocolate dishes in our kitchen. Many of them are difficult due to the unavailability of the ingredients. In this festival season i have decided to make an easy and healthy chocolate recipe for my child. So i came up with the easy nutty chocolate fudge !
It is a three step easy fudge where you have to mix some condensed milk, cocoa powder, sugar, butter, maida and dark chocolate in a pan to make a batter and add nuts then refrigerate and cut into any shape you wanted. as the name indicates it is a nutty fudge where you can add any nuts to make it more delicious.
- Condensed Milk – 1/2 tin (200gm)
- Cocoa powder – 1/2 cup
- Powdered sugar – 1/2 cup
- Butter – 50 gram
- Maida – 1 tbspn
- Dark chocolate – 50 gram
- Nuts chopped – 1 cup (cashew nuts, almonds, peanuts…)
- Mix all the ingredients except chopped nuts, in a pan and heat.
- Cook on slow fire till mixture thickens, when it starts moving in a mass, Add coarsely chopped nuts and stir well.
- Pour onto a greased tray and smoothen the surface. When it Cools cut into squares.