Summers are the best time to make kulfies. I have had kulfies when I was in bangalore. There will be kulfi vendors selling kulfies in a large pots. I have had pista, cashew and other a lot of varieties of kulfies. Mango kulfies are the best among them. It was very tempting that I made up my mind to try mango kulfi and started to google for recipes at once. I found many recipes but I ended up using my kulfi base recipe and modified it for this mango kulfi. It turned out so good that we all loved it to the core.
I have added condensed milk in it where many kulfi recipes contains no condensed milk, I tried both the varieties but I found with condensed milk is more amusing and creamy.
I have used kulfi mould but do not worry friends you may can use any mould available to you because it is not the shape matters it is the taste that really matters! Come on foodies, make you summer days more fun.
- Milk -4 cups
- Condensed milk -1 tin
- Bread -3(remove the sides and cut into cubes)
- Ripe mango -1(remove skin and cut into pieces.cut ½ part to big pieces and cube the remaining half part).
- Sugar -1/3 cup
- Pour milk in a bowl.Bring to boil.While boiling add condensed milk.mix well.
- When start to boil add bread cubes,stir it for two minutes and put off heat.
- After cooling pour into a blender ,add the half part mango which cut in to big pieces and blend nicely.
- Now add ¼ part of cubed mango into this mix and just blend it once.
- Pour into kulfi moulds or any dish. Refrigerate for 6 hours.
take it out and keep it for 5-8 mins . Cut into pieces or demould from kulfi moulds and garnish with remaining mango cubes.Recipe Courtesy: ZubusCorner