Have you ever made your own pudding? It is so easy to make and my daughter absolutely thinks that it is the best thing ever. She is not easy to please, so it is a huge win when she actually asks me to make her something over and over again. It takes about 10 minutes from start to finish, so I am happy to make her pudding whenever she likes. This Choco Coco Pudding is bit as rich and creamy as the pudding you remember from your childhood. Sometimes, you need to eat chocolate. In those moments, I almost always make a batch of easy chocolate pudding. I eat it while it’s hot, and it makes the most amazing dessert. I’ll never understand why people pay to buy pudding mixes with ingredients labels.
This version is a three layered pudding of chocolate. The multi layered puddings are yummier than single layered pudding. The first layer is the crushed biscuits layer which is topped with the second layer of creamier custard chocolate filling in milk and the last layer of coconut milk and condensed milk will hit an end to the layers. Once you start making it I swear you will keep making this Choco Coco Pudding for your special occasions.
- Marie Biscuits (crushed) – 2 cups
- Butter melted – 100 gram
- Coconut milk powder – 6 tbspn
- Milk powder – 6 tbspn
- Condensed milk – 3/4 tin
- Hot water – 2 cups
- China grass – 10 gram (soak in water)
- Custard powder – 2tbspn
- Cocoa powder – 2 tbspn
- Milk – 1&1/2 cup
- Sugar – 1/4 cup
- Combine crushed biscuits and butter. Press mixture into a pudding dish. Place mixture in fridge for minimum 10 minutes.
- Mix the vanilla custard powder and cocoa powder with a little milk and make a paste.
- Boil the milk, when it bubbles up add the chocolate custard paste to the milk, don’t forget to lower the flame, then add sugar, stir and continue boiling until the custard thickens to desired consistency. Switch off the flame and allow to cool down.
- Place Coconut milk powder, Milk powder, Condensed milk and Hot water in a blender and blend well.
- Melt the soaked china grass, mix with blended mix. Pour this pudding mix over the chocolate custard layer.
then place in fridge for 2-3 hours until the pudding is completely set.
- Decorate with chocos, cherries or nuts.