We all love the yummy junk foods. I have been getting many request on kids snacks. None of us are not ready to compromise on our child’s health. children like junk foods, but junk foods create much issues for our health and pocket. I am going to introduce a simple and easiest snack for kids and childish adults. It is a quick bread pizza made with bakery bread topped with some available vegetables and cheese. We have regular vegetables always available in our refrigerator, so without wasting much time I go ahead with these quickly made tastiest bread pizzas. I have added oregano to spice up the flavour of junk food. You can exclude it if it is not avalable. I have added butter for the taste and mozarella cheese for the original cheezy pizza appearance. Bread Pizzas are the perfect and instant snack to enjoy at any time at home. It is so simple and easy that kids are delighted to have this bread pizzas on daily basis.
- Bread – 4 slices
- Pizza Sauce – as required
- Onion – 1 big (cut into small pieces)
- Capsicum – 1 big (cut into small pieces)
- Oregano – 1 tspn
- Mozarella Cheese – as required (grated)
- Butter – as required
- Add 1 tspn of butter to a hot pan and saute the onion and capsicum for 1-2 minute.
- Take the Bread slices and toast it lightly either in a toaster or in a pan. Keep it aside.
- Apply some pizza sauce or tomato ketchup over the toast and add some sauted vegetables over this. Sprinkle a pinch of oregano.
- Sprinkle lots of cheese and put it on a tawa or pan and cover it with a lid. Leave it for 2 mins on a low flame till the cheese melt and the bottom crisp up.
- Serve hot. You can also cut into wedges and serve.