Today I am sharing a quick and easy snack recipe “Potato Fingers” using Potato and Suji as main ingredients. This Potato Fingers are the perfect match with the evening Tea or you can also serve this for an Iftar Party. These Potato Fingers can be shallow fried or pan fried, here I prepared by deep frying. The texture of this snack is Crispy outside and soft inside. Do try this and let me know how it is.
- Potato – 3
- Rava/ Suji/ Semolina Roasted – 3/4 Cup
- Curd – 1/4 Cup
- Green Chilly – 3 nicely chopped
- Coriander Leaves – 1/4 cup nicely chopped
- Corn Flour – 1/4 Cup or as rqeuired
- Chat Masala – 1/2 tspn (Optional)
- Salt – as required
- Oil – for frying
- Boil the Potato and peel and grate it and keep it aside.
- Take Semolina in a bowl and add curd to it, mix well, Add water if required to get soaked well, Keep it asidefor 5 to 10 minutes.
- Put the puffed semolina in a big mixing bowl, Add grated Potato to it and mix it.
- Add finely chopped Green chilly, Coriander Leaves, salt as required and Chat Masala , Mix everything well and prepare a fine dough.
- Grease your hand with oil to avoid sticking, now take a small ball sized dough, make a thin cylindrical shape out of this dough to a finger length.
- Roll the prepared Potato fingers in Corn Flour for a crispy texture.
- Heat oil in a pan, Fry the potato fingers on medium flame. Fry till it turn crispy and golden in colour.
- Take out the fried Potato Fingers and drain over a kitchen tissue or towel.
- Fry all fingers likewise.
- Serve hot with any sauce as per your taste.