- Apple – 2 large
- Large eggs – 4
- Sugar – ¼ to 1/2 cup
- Milk powder – ¼ cup
- Maida – ¼ cup
- Cardamom powder – ¼ tspn
- Peel and core apples and cut into pieces. Place them into the blender along with sugar, milk powder and eggs. Blend them for a minute until smooth.
- Add cardamon powder and maida and blend until mixed well.
- Place a non-stick deep pan on gas top, grease it well using ghee. Set the heat to the lowest possible.
- Pour the batter in the pan, cover it tightly with a lid and cook for about 20-25 minutes or until the top part looks set. Make sure the flame is set to lowest as it browns too quickly if kept on higher heat.
- Let the Apple Pola cool for 10 minutes in the pan, before flipping it over to another plate.